Wednesday 7 November 2012

LIFE VISION


LIFE VISION

It is popularly said that a man who does not have a vision certainly is on a journey to no where.

Life is meant to be lived and not to be endured and to live a life worthy of emulation, one must have a vision.

The vision captures one’s reason for existence; it is the very essence for which one is alife.

A life vision gives one a longer staying power than a no-vision life.

What is a vision?
The Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary defines vision as “an idea or a picture in your imagination” and it also goes further to state that vision is “the ability to think about or plan the future with great imagination and intelligence.”

From this definition, anyone who does not have a dream of what he wants to accomplish in life is actually a passer by.

When I was a teenager, I decided that I was going to be a Medical Doctor, the idea of helping sick people get well appealed greatly to me and made me arrive at that decision. I visualised myself as a Medical Doctor. So some where along the line I lost that vision because I could not get admission to read Medicine in the University so I ended up doing an NCE in Biology/Chemistry and becoming a teacher subsequently after the NYSC programme. But four years down the line of being a Teacher, I was bitten by that bug which had earlier given me a vision as a Medical Doctor; so I had to abandon everything I was doing, I did odds and bits to be able to pay my way through the Medical School and in 1991 I graduated from the University of Calabar with the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Degree which effectively made me a Medical Doctor and gave me the license to be fulfilled in life.


I have definitely enjoyed my life as a Medical Doctor and God has used my hands to bring comfort and succour to the sick and the dying, I couldn’t have asked for more.

You can also have a vision for yourself assuming that you don’t have one now.

We can help design a vision for you with which you can run the course of life and be fulfilled no matter how extraneous the external circumstances and situations may be.

Get in touch with me, and while you do that, remember that the top is nearly empty and I would love to see you there.

Your Brother and Friend

Dr. Jerry – the First Oguzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

topitupconsults@gmail.com